Encounter problems when trying to remove EzSalon from your PC? We may have what you need here
If you are a common users, program removal should be one of the operations you mostly need to perform. The first thing I shall mention is that incorrect steps would cause unexpected troubles that may take you much more time to solve, so it’s definitely wise to get some extra help when you feel like you’ve lost your way.
Uninstall EzSalon Completely Now
Briefly speaking, you’ll need to complete the removal by going through 3 parts:
- - Make sure nothing related to EzSalon is running.
- - Uninstall the EzSalon program via the Windows built-in tool.
- - Delete the remaining files, which can be found in the Windows Registry.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation while performing the removal, just type the password or provide confirmation. In the rest of the page I’ll explain specifically how to remove EzSalon on PC, hopefully it can be useful to you and other visitors in need.
Optional steps to do before a smooth removal
For some reasons you may fail to remove EzSalon, for example, you didn’t completely shut down the program that is running in the background, or the related processes are still working, which may stop the uninstall wizard in the middle of the removal or even prevent you from starting doing it.
Here are measures you can take before a smooth removal:
- Check the System Tray in the bottom-right corner of your screen, if you see the icon of EzSalon, right-click it and select Quit/Exit/Close to shut down the program.
- Right-click on the taskbar, select Task Manager, in the Processes tab, select the processes related to EzSalon, and click End Task below.
In some cases the program and everything related to it will automatically close once the removal is activated, so you can say the above measures are not essentially necessary. But you’re still suggested doing that especially when it’s an antivirus software you’re trying to remove.
Back up the Registry in case anything went wrong during the removal
For precaution, you should always have backups of the registry while undertaking repairs, performing tweaks in Windows, or deleting something from the Registry Editor. To backup the whole registry:
- In the Search box on the taskbar, type “regedit” and press Enter.
- On the navigator of the Registry Editor, click File > Export.
- Select the location where you want to save the backup copy to.
- Type a name for the backup file.
- Click Save.
Whenever you need to restore the Registry to the date you created it, just open the Registry Editor and import the backup file copy from the location you selected.
Let’s hereby completely remove EzSalon from your PC
Never removing a program by directly deleting its folder in the hard drive, because that will break the “structure” of the program and corrupt the related entries in the registry. Now that you may have shut down the program or not, if you want to reinstall EzSalon after the removing it (or simply want to get rid of it), do perform these steps one after another to ensure a safe cleaning:
Uninstall EzSalon Completely Now
1. Uninstall the EzSalon program via the Windows built-in tool.
- 1. Right-click the Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- 2. Select Programs and Features.
- 3. Scroll down to find EzSalon, and double-click to activate the built-in uninstaller.
- 4. Confirm the removal and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
- 5. You may be given options to restart your PC right away or later, choose either.
2. Find and delete the remaining files to completely remove EzSalon.
- 1. Execute “regedit” in the search box on the taskbar to open the Registry Editor.
- 2. Check for files that have the name of EzSalon or its publisher in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software" to delete.
- 3. Check for files that have the name of EzSalon or its publisher in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE" to delete.
- 4. On the navigator click Edit > Find...
- 5. Check for other possible leftovers to delete by searching “EzSalon” or the name of its publisher.
- 6. If you haven’t restarted the PC yet, restart it now.
Is there any simpler way to effectively remove EzSalon?
I though you might have this question in mind after reading the previous content. Of course users would like to take care of problems by means easy. There are still chances that you run into similar situations during the long-term use of your machine, so it matters whether you’re able to efficiently handle it every time.
See how to remove EzSalon by using a safe removal tool:
- 1. Download and install Special Uninstaller. The installation will finish within a minute.
- 2. Then launch it, you will see all the programs currently installed in the system. Find and select EzSalon, and click Run Uninstaller to start the removal.
- 3. Follow the prompts to continue, and click Scan Leftovers.
- 4. It will find and list all the related files and leftovers that are going to be deleted. Just review the list for details including file names and locations, then keep them checked as targets, and click Delete Leftovers to completely remove EzSalon.
- 5. Now you can click Back to refresh the program list and check if EzSalon has been successfully eliminated.
Use System Restore to Remove EzSalon & Undo Changes if Problems Occur
System Restore works like the Undo command in Microsoft Word. If you have set a restore point you can simply kick the system back to the exact state it was in prior to disaster striking as well as:
- a. Removing the programs installed after the restore point.
- b. Removing the files created after the restore point.
- c. Recovering the programs installed before the restore point.
- d. Recovering the files created before the restore point.
So this way can’t be your first choice unless you’re driven into a corner. Additionally, it requires a little proactive behavior and a small amount of hard drive space to get it done. To create a system restore point:
- 1. Search for “Create a restore point” from the taskbar.
- 2. Select it from the results.
- 3. In the System Protection tab, select Create.
- 4. Enter a description for the restore point.
- 5. Click Create > OK.
If you’ve done the above steps earlier, you can try to remove EzSalon by restoring the system:
Uninstall EzSalon Completely Now
- 1. Search for “Backup and Restore” from the taskbar.
- 2. Choose Select another back to restore files from.
- 3. In Backup Period, select the data range of the backup that excludes the EzSalon program. (Pay attention to other programs and files that will be changed.)
- 4. Follow the steps in the wizard.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *